Experience the thrill of winter with our new Polaris snowmobile rentals. Pick up your machine for a journey to your chosen location or enjoy seamless delivery to the Columbine Trailhead in North Routt County. Explore the breathtaking Colorado landscapes with ease, making every moment on our top-notch Polaris snowmobiles unforgettable.
PRIVATE GUIDED BACKCOUNTRY ADVENTURE
MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE (PRICE PER PERSON)
Shuttle from Shop to Trailhead $30 | Person
Shuttle from Lodging to Trailhead $45 | Person
- FULL DAY (off trail)
- Guide Without a Sled | Person Minimum of 2 People
- 2024 Polaris 650 2-Up 137" 7S
- 2024 Polaris 650 Khaos 146" 7S
- 2024 Polaris 850 Pro-RMK 155" 7S
- 2024 Polaris 850 Pro-RMK 165" 7S
- Polaris 850 Boost Pro-RMK 165” 7S
- Polaris 850 Patriot Boost Khaos 155" Slash
- Polaris 9R Khaos 146" Slash
Join us for a Private Guided Backcountry Adventure!
A full day guided snowmobile experience with Colorado Sled Rentals in Steamboat Springs promises an exhilarating journey through the breathtaking winter landscapes of the Rocky Mountains. This adventure begins with a warm welcome from experienced guides who will lead you on a day of unforgettable exploration. After selecting the perfect snowmobile, you’ll set out on a thrilling ride, winding through snow-covered trails and pristine backcountry.
As the day unfolds, you’ll encounter stunning vistas, dense forests, and open powder fields, all while receiving expert guidance and insights from your knowledgeable guides. You’ll have opportunities to stop and take in the natural beauty, snap photographs, and even enjoy a well-deserved break with a delicious lunch provided.
This full day adventure is suitable for riders of all levels, whether you’re a seasoned pro or a first-time snowmobiler. Safety is a top priority, and the equipment is well-maintained, ensuring a secure and enjoyable experience. Whether you’re seeking an adrenaline rush or a peaceful escape into nature, this guided snowmobile experience from Colorado Sled Rentals in Steamboat Springs is sure to provide an unforgettable day in the winter wonderland of the Colorado Rockies.
- Meet At: 2151 Downhill Dr, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
- Guided off-trail powder riding
- Groups are always private
- Shuttle services are offered from our shop or from your lodging
- Tailored backcountry experience
- Lunch Provided from Yampa Valley Sandwich Co.
- Helmet provided
- All backcountry gear provided (beacon, shovel, probe, radio, backpack)
- Full tank of gas (must return the machine full of 91 octane fuel or be charged accordingly)
- Snowmobile safety review and video
- Damage cap ($1,000 cap to physical damage to the machine)
- Tobe mono suites & boots available for additional charge
- We suggest a good pair of polypropylene style long underwear (top and bottom)
- A good pair of ski socks (polypropylene or wool, no cotton)
- Comfortable middle layers such as sweatshirts, sweatpants, and polar fleece
- Waterproof and windproof outer layers (ski or snow pants and jacket)
- Googles (snowmobile or ski googles are the best)
- Gloves that are warm and waterproof
- Helmets are required (and provided free of charge for all riders). However, they are a “motocross” style helmet, so you will need to bring goggles.
- Waterproof and warm snow boots
- Balaclava or face mask
- Phone/camera is a must-have to capture the spectacular beauty of snow-dusted trees, frozen lakes, and blanketed mountainsides.
- Always remember to bring fluids (water) and food/snacks