Take our Steamboat Springs snowmobile rentals to your desired riding location and ride all day in CO! Presented to you by Colorado Sled Rentals. Explore untouched powder on some of the best trails in Colorado with a Steamboat snowmobile rental. Book online!
- Most Popular!
FULL DAY GUIDED SNOWMOBILE ADVENTURE
Minimum 2 People (price per person)
- Meet At: 2151 Downhill Dr, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
- Groups are always private.
- Shuttle Services are offered from our shop or from your lodging.
- Off Trail Powder Riding
- Lunch Provided from Yampa Valley Sandwich Co.
- All Backcountry Gear Provided (Beacon, Shovel, Probe, Radio, Backpack, Helmet)
We want to give you the best experience possible; to hold a booking we ask for 100% payment up front and fully refundable up to 7 days prior. You will receive a confirmation email after your booking is completed. We will also follow-up with you seven days prior to your reservation to answer any questions you have about the rental.
Shuttle from Shop to Trailhead $30 | Person
Shuttle from Lodging to Trailhead $45 | Person
- FULL DAY (off trail)
- Guide Without a Sled | Person Minimum of 2 People
- 2023 Polaris 650 Khaos 146" 7S
- 2023 Polaris 850 Pro-RMK 155" 7S
- 2023 Polaris 850 Pro-RMK 165" 7S
- 2022 Polaris 850 Boost Pro-RMK 165” 7S
Join us for a guided Snowmobile Tour in Steamboat Springs!
Colorado Sled Rental’s guided backcountry experiences are all private groups designed to give your group the experience of a lifetime and show you what we love about big mountain riding. Whether you are new to off trail powder riding looking to learn and improve or an advanced rider looking to be challenged our professional guides are there for you.
Our guided experience includes avalanche safety gear, radios, damage coverage, lunch from Yampa Valley Sandwich CO., and your choice of a brand new Polaris mountain sled. Shuttle service to and from the trailhead is available.