Yes, we offer Polaris Monosuits in small, medium, and large.
- We suggest a good pair of polypropylene style long underwear (top and bottom – and women will appreciate a good sports bra).
- A good pair of ski socks (polypropylene or wool, no cotton)
- Comfortable middle layers such as sweatshirts, sweatpants, and polar fleece
- Waterproof and windproof outer layers (ski or snow pants and jacket)
- Gloves that are warm and waterproof
- Helmets are required (and provided free of charge for all riders). However, they are a “motocross” style helmet, so you will need to bring goggles.
- Snowmobile or ski goggles work the best (moto/dirt goggles work but have a tendency to fog)
- Leave jewelry at home
- A camera is a must-have to capture the spectacular beauty of snow dusted trees, frozen lakes, and blanketed mountain sides.
- Always remember to bring fluids and food
Your sled rental includes a backcountry avalanche safety pack with a probe, shovel, beacon, shoulder mounted radio, and a search and rescue beacon. Additionally, you will receive a 509 helmet (sizes range from S-XXXXL). We also include $1000.00 damage cap on each sled.
Snowmobile delivery is included with all guided rentals. Guided rentals will be delivered to the Columbine Trailhead in Clark, CO. CSR will no longer deliver snowmobiles rented without a guide.
To drive a snowmobile, you must be at least 16 years old and have either a snowmobile safety certificate or a driver’s license. Snowmobile safety certificates can be acquired through
No, we do not require previous experience. However, if you are totally inexperienced or if you are new to riding in powder, we highly recommend a guide. If you go out with a guide, you’ll get the most out of your rental experience. Our certified guides will ensure your safety and your experience.
On the morning of your ride you can come to our shop as early as 8:00 A.M. to sign waivers, get fitted with a helmet, walk through your avalanche gear, and watch a brief safety video. After you have completed the checkout process at our shop you can head out to meet your guide at the trailhead. Your guide will be waiting for you with your sled, avalanche, pack and your lunch. At the trailhead your guide will give you an in-depth overview of your sled and answer any questions you may have about the day. After you’ve finished you an awesome day of riding you’ll head back to the trailhead. You can head home, and your guide will take care of the rest. You will receive an invoice within 72 hours for fuel and damages (if applicable).
All Rental Policy
If you cancel 7 or more days prior to your reservation you will be fully refunded.
Snowmobile- $1000.00 damage cap
-$60 late per unit up to 1 hour late
-$125 up to 2 hours late
-After 2 hours late full day rental charge
Question Not Answered Here?
The key to having a good time and feeling like you know what you are getting is to be informed. We have tried to cover the common questions we get, but if we didn’t cover your questions or concerns, please email us or pick up the phone. We are committed to making sure we meet your needs so please don’t hesitate to ask.